Search This Blog

Monday 3 November 2014

NOVEMBER IS THE NEW JANUARY - HOW TO GET ORGANISED

A new website, a new novel, plus a sequel to Baggy Pants and Bootees. There - I've made my New Year's resolutions early and nothing can stop me  from reaching my goal.

The problem with November is that it's easy to get distracted from completing the work-in-progress. Should I blog about Guy Fawkes Inn that I discovered on my last trip to York?


Guy Fawkes Inn

 

Should I increase my marketing to gain maximum exposure for the festive season ?

 

 Should I join the group that will make me lose a dress size before the festive season. (I'm always losing things, but a weight isn't one of them.)


ARE YOU A LOSER?
Find your name here


I wonder if that magazine editor still wants my piece about how I got published?

 

Did I  say I'd give a talk to that lovely writers' group before Christmas?

 

I love the new hardback from my favourite author, but I'm still only halfway through it...



 

I need more 'likes' for my facebook author page.  Not to mention followers on twitter....

https://twitter.com/MarilynChapma77 It can pay to be cheeky https://www.facebook.com/              

Is the word disorganised in the dictionary? I can never find it....

Now where was I? Oh yes, my plans for next year. I've written them down at the beginning of this blog.  All I have to do is follow them. Wish me luck!

 

5 comments:

Elaineyross said...

Gosh - is that really you in the cream dress? Nice website Marilyn.

Guernsey Girl said...

Let's just say I was worried about my diet then...now I think I need to stop writing and start cycling....:)

Guernsey Girl said...

Let's just say I was worried about my diet then...now I think I need to stop writing and start cycling....:)

Linda Mitchelmore said...

Well, there are revamps and there are revamps and the lady in the white dress oozes vamp! Really sassy new blog.....get you!

Guernsey Girl said...

So glad you approve, Linda! I love the vamp joke - wish I'd thought of it first... ;)