Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2016

AND NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS.....



Politicians are always told to 'leak' stories they'd rather hide on a major news day. So as an ex-working journalist I'm smiling ruefully at the news that the Brexit Campaign has won. Not that I wanted them to lose (or win) you understand  - I don't talk politics here.  It's just that
my new novel is out today.

So, instead of a leak I thought I would try a flood.

OCCUPYING LOVE IS RELEASED TODAY

OCCUPYING LOVE IS RELEASED TODAY

OCCUPYING LOVE IS RELEASED TODAY.



Or here

Or you can spend the day reading the latest news on Europe

AT LEAST I TRIED
:)





6 comments:

Heather Burnside said...

We both published on the same day. :) Good luck with it Marilyn.

Barbara said...

Good on you Marilyn a little advertising never did anyone any harm.
I’m dying to read it but am determined to hang on until the paperback comes out. I can’t help being an old-fashioned kind of girl (hardly a girl, but you know what I mean!) I still prefer a real book on a real bookshelf.

Guernsey Girl said...

I know what you mean about real books, Barbara - especially as we both share a love of the antique variety! I really treasure my books, old and new, but I do have to say a thank you to the electronic variety for letting my work be seen by those who would probably not do otherwise. Here's to the future - and the past!

Guernsey Girl said...

Hi Heather - great to see that we both published on the same day. The third book in your trilogy is already on my Kindle!

Faith said...

Thanks for reading my blog GG and your comment. I will look forward to buying and reading your book Occupying Love asap.

Guernsey Girl said...

Good to hear from you, Faith, and I really hope you enjoy the book. :)