Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 December 2011

'Jesus wants a little wee...'




Trying to get into the mood for writing my Christmas cards this afternoon I put away my laptop and pondered  on  the season of 'good will' and what, ultimately it's all about. Just then a text arrived on my phone with a photo of my two-year-old grandaughter, Mille Grace, in her nursery school nativity play. My heart melted. Christmas is about little children - their dreams, their beliefs, their future. The adult world is a frightening place where our little ones will one day  belong.  So let them sing 'Jesus little ones are we', or as my own young daughter once said ' Jesus wants a little wee. ' Let them dress up, dance and sing while they still believe in Santa.  The New Year - and their futures - will all too soon be here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - out of the mouths of babes...

Anonymous said...

What a heartwarming story what a blessing our children and grandchildren are.

Guernsey Girl said...

Thanks for your lovely comments and a Happy Christmas to you all.